5. Pro-Am Logo

























5. Fullmer, “Pro-Am Logo”, Illustrator, 15 x 21”, Graphic Design, 2014


Pro-Am is a company focused on keeping the athlete in you hydrated and ready to perform. With a variety of flavors Pro-Am is sure to please professionals and amateurs alike. Despite the struggle I had coming up with a name and accepting that a more complicated typographic layout was not going to work with my symbol, I think that things came together nicely. Due to the typographic struggle I had, I determined that this layout was the only one strong enough to contain both message and symbol thus choosing to forgo other layouts. This requires the company to use the symbol and company name in unison. Because I have a strong symbol that represents my product while still encouraging the viewer to think, I do not see this union as a downfall. I also think the variety of color choices matching, the drink flavors, turned out nicely and gives the company a variety of options despite being confined to a single layout.